Sunday, September 28, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to Who Killed The Hobby, which is basically just a fancy name for my tradelist, wantlist and collection display. If you are interested in trading, please feel free to do one of the following:

  • Comment on my Trade List post

  • Email me at rob@screamxblog.com

  • Post on any threads on trade messageboards I've made

  • BEST METHOD: Send me a private message on whatever forum on which you found me


I have many Autographs, Serial Parallels and GU memoribilia cards.

Below, you'll find my Incoming/Outgoing/Recent Acquisition list, followed by my Trade List then my Want List and lastly my Rangers Collection.

**If you would rather just visit my Photobucket, the URL is below:**
**http://s471.photobucket.com/albums/rr72/whokilledthehobby/**
**Be aware that not all cards are scanned into my Photobucket albums**


Searching for a specific player? Press CTRL+F and type the players name!

No comments: